The Hartland Movement Center’s Indoor Cycling facility provides 12 dedicated cycling stations for members to work up a sweat while training. Each station has a personal screen displaying personalized performance statistics as well as large screens for shared entertainment during riding.
Hartland Movement Center uses PERFPro and CompuTrainer software to provide our members with all the information they need, by emailing statistics that can be charted to keep progress.
We are pleased to have a Professional Head Coach create an effective and season focused program that takes the guesswork out of training.
Our program welcomes athletes with any ANY ability level and understands that every athlete has different goals. Every class has an on-deck coach to provide pedal stroke focus, body awareness focus, cadence (pedal stroke speed) and encouragement. Each rider has their starting point. Your wattage, or work load, is personalized and determined by a trial, finding the right starting point for your success. Together, we work toward, and monitor success. As the workout progresses, and so do you.
Why HMC Cycling?
Science Based Training
- Science driven workouts to develop more power and the skills to unlock more speed.
- Instructor guided workouts are periodized and progress weekly. The program incorporates 3 weeks of build and 1 week of recovery to maximize gains.
- Individualized cycling skill development – train on your bike at your fitness level.
- Focus on enhancing muscle recruitment and energy output to create more effective power transfer.
- Workouts designed to increase efficiency of your body’s metabolism and cardiovascular health – work in all energy systems including aerobic, functional threshold, VO2 max, etc.
- Immediate feedback on your personalized and shared screen with real-time data tracking: speed, cadence, heart rate, and power.
- Individual race reports that sync with tracking programs (Strava, Training Peaks, etc.) sent to each rider after every ride. The report contains all monitored performance data from that ride.
Each program membership includes:
- UNLIMITED riding. A variety of 60- and 90-min rides offered. We have open riding times availability daily, Monday – Friday.
- Total body conditioning workouts (additional fees apply)
- FREE Bike storage available
- Towel service and showers available
- Post-ride recovery and stretching space available
If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
– Dwayne Johnson
Sign up for our two week trial and explore the benefits of Indoor Cycling!
October 30 – November 11, 2022
✔️Only $25 for unlimited classes!
✔️No commitment necessary!
✔️Join a great community of people!
✔️Get a great workout!
PLUS 2 weeks to try our strength and conditioning classes for cyclists!